Lighting the Path 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training – BALI
August 5, 2020 @ 8:00 am - September 1, 2020 @ 6:30 pm$3000
Connect with your heart, find your truth, and deepen your yoga practice.
August 5, 2020 – September 1, 2020
This 200 hour training prepares you to be an authentic and heart-centered yoga teacher, offering compassionate and accessible vinyasa classes for all levels of students. With a focus on alignment, intention, sequencing, and assisting, Light the Path (LTP) graduates leave trainings prepared to teach dynamic and accessible vinyasa classes for all levels of students.
Vigorous morning yoga intensives guide you deeper into your own practice and afternoon instructional sessions cover an extensive yoga teacher curriculum, including cueing, sequencing, hands-on assists, working with injuries, demonstration techniques, vocal presence, yoga philosophy and history, the business of yoga, ethics, and anatomy.
Over the course of 20 days, you will learn how to:
- Inspire students by teaching from your own heart’s wisdom
- Be emotionally intelligent and present with your students
- Effectively sequence for, and safely adjust, an all-levels class
- Incorporate themes and intentions into your teaching and practice
- Cue and instruct so your students stay present in their practice
- Feel confident working with common conditions and injuries
- Create a supportive and caring environment in your classes
This intensive program will take place on weekdays only. Students will have weekends free to explore, rest, and practice. Upon completion of this training, you are eligible to register with Yoga Alliance as an RYT-200 teacher.
August 5-September 1, 2020
8:00-11:00am – Morning Yoga Intensives
12:30-6:30pm – Teacher Training Course Instruction
Weekends: No Training
Click HERE more detailed information on Pete’s 200hr Teacher Training (Yoga Alliance Registered)
Lighting the Path 2oohr Teacher Training is a comprehensive program for students wanting to become a certified Lighting the Path yoga teacher, or general yoga practitioners seeking an advanced studies yoga program to take them deeper into their practice and understanding of yoga. The training has two main components: ceremony and asana practice in the morning, and teaching skills instruction sessions in the afternoon.
$3000/ Early rate until May 1, 2020
$3500 after May 1, 2020
As a participant in this program, a very strong and regular practice will serve you best. Prior to beginning the training, we suggest that you have 3-5x per week practice.
In order to graduate from this program, participants need to fulfill certain requirements. Following is a brief list of these requirements; more detail will be offered at the training.
- A willingness to show up, learn, and be present.
- 100% attendance (including prompt arrival) is required. This includes all morning and afternoon sessions.
- Completion of all written homework assignments.