Lassen Yoga & Hiking Retreat 2019
July 24, 2019 @ 2:00 pm - July 28, 2019 @ 1:00 pm$499
Yoga, hiking, camping, adventure, and community await just a short 4 hour drive from the Bay Area in the majestic Lassen Volcanic National Park. Start the day meditating as the sun rises over Butte lake. Two yoga classes a day are offered at sunrise and just before sunset, leaving most of the day to take hiking and swimming adventures around Butte Lake Campground and Lassen National Park or just hang around the campsite and read a good book.
Lassen Volcanic National Park is home to smoking fumaroles, meadows freckled with wildflowers, clear mountain lakes, and numerous volcanoes. Jagged peaks tell the story of its eruptive past while hot water continues to mold the land. Lassen Volcanic offers opportunities to discover the wonder and mysteries of volcanoes and hot water for visitors willing to explore the undiscovered.
We will be camping at Butte Lake Campground. Butte Lake Campground is located six miles south of highway 44 at the end of the Butte Lake road. This remote campground offers a few amenities, but numerous recreation opportunities. Enjoy a hike up Cinder Cone, a dip in Bathtub Lake or a paddle along Butte Lake’s lava rock shores.
***FAMILY Friendly INVITE***
- $499.00 early rate.
- $449.00 rate (for previous Pete G Yoga Retreat Attendees and LTP-TT Graduates.)
- Children Cost – $100 for Children 12 and under – $200 for Children 13 to 17
*Price Increase of $50 after July 1, 2019
- Cost includes: yoga, camping, hiking, meals & smiles.
- Park entrance fee not included.
- Carpooling from the Bay Area will be coordinated.
- Accommodations: Camping
- Meals: Healthy Meals will be served
- Massages will be available.