Bali 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training w/ Pete Guinosso – 2022
August 1 - August 27$3,000
The Lighting the Path Teacher Training program is a life-changing course of study for dedicated yoga students and aspiring teachers.
Pete Guinosso’s signature 200 hour training prepares you to be an authentic and heart-centered yoga teacher, offering compassionate and accessible vinyasa classes for all levels of students. With a focus on alignment, intention, sequencing, and assisting, LTP graduates leave trainings prepared to teach dynamic and accessible vinyasa classes for all levels of students.
Vigorous morning yoga intensives guide you deeper into your own practice and afternoon instructional sessions cover an extensive yoga teacher curriculum, including cueing, sequencing, hands-on assists, working with injuries, demonstration techniques, vocal presence, yoga philosophy and history, the business of yoga, ethics, and anatomy.
Over the course, you will learn how to:
* Inspire students by teaching from your own heart’s wisdom
* Effectively sequence for, and safely adjust, an all-levels class
* Incorporate themes and intentions into your teaching and practice
* Cue and instruct so your students stay present in their practice
* Feel confident working with common conditions and injuries
* Create a supportive and caring environment in your classes
* Be emotionally intelligent and present with your students
8:00 to 11:00 AM – Morning Yoga Intensives
12:30 PM to 6:30 PM – Teacher Training Course Instruction
Weekends: No Training except for Saturday August 27.
We will have training on Saturday August 27.
Intensive will take place on weekdays:
Students will have weekends free to explore, rest, and practice. Upon completion of this training, you are eligible to register with Yoga Alliance as an RYT-200 teacher.
$3,500 after April 29