40 Day Intensive of Yoga, Meditation & Mindful Eating
January 30 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm$333
40 Days of Mindfulness is a comprehensive, integrated program of yoga, meditation, and mindful eating designed to build the foundation for a more mindful life.
Whether you are new to an integrated program or need a kickstart to get you back to where you want to be, Pete Guinosso’s 40 Day journey is a personal challenge with community support to help you along the way.
The 40 Day Challenge is designed to help participants develop the tools that they need to:
- Feel stronger
- Increase focus and energy
- Reduce Stress
- Start, re-engage or deepen meditation practice
- Start or deepen a daily yoga practice
- Identify new habits to replace old patterns that no longer serve you
- Eat healthier
Meetings to be held 6 Sundays from 11:00am – 1:00pm.
- January 30
- February 6
- February 13
- February 20
- February 27
- March 6
As a student of the 40 Days program, you will receive:
- 6 weekly – 2 hour group meetings for instruction, support, sharing, and meditation.
- Community support and encouragement throughout the program
- Yoga 1x per day at both Green Yogi locations
- Please note: due to time constraints yoga WILL NOT be shared during the 2 hour meetings
Make a Commitment to Yourself. Take the challenge
“One becomes firmly established in practice only after attending to it for a long time, without interruption and with an attitude of devotion.” ~ Yoga Sutra I.14
Workshop Price: $383
Early Bird Workshop Price: $333